AMS Performance INFINITI VR30 Red Alpha High Pressure Fuel Pump
AMS Performance is excited to announce the release of a high performance, E-85 compatible, and reliable fueling solution for the INFINITI VR30DDTT! Introducing the INFINITI VR30 Red Alpha High Pressure Fuel Pump Kit. It’s simple, if you want to make more power you are going to need more fuel.
This pump features high quality all stainless steel construction. Use of the laser welding process insures that any potential leaks are non existent. The pump comes complete with direct fit hardware kit. Like all Alpha products construction and performance are of the highest measure.
ENGINEERED TO BE THE BEST
We partnered with an industry leader in fuel pumps, Nostrum Energy, in the development of this component. For this reason our customers know that they can rely on our fuel pumps to be the best built, best performing on the market.
Through the use of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) the Red Alpha High Pressure Fuel Pump mapping shows the optimized fuel flow trajectories. Our pump piston diameter is an incredible 36% larger than stock. This yields a 36% increase in fuel capacity and an incredible rate of 350 LPH!
The Red Alpha VR30 pumps come fully assembled for a quick, bolt-on upgrade and use all OEM type fuel fittings and electrical connectors. The Red Alpha VR30 High Pressure Fuel Pump upgrade utilizes OEM-type low and high pressure fittings. Each individual pump is flow tested to insure the ultimate in performance, and comes with comprehensive installation instructions.The pump has an incredible maximum operating pressure of 200 bar!
- E-85 Compatible
- 36% Larger Pump Piston Diameter Over Stock
- 36% Increase in Fuel Capacity
- Capable of Flowing Over 350 LPH
- CFD Optimized
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Laser Welds Mean the Pump is Sealed with no Leaks
- Fully Flex Fuel Compatible
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting Flange and Electric Harness Adapter Included
- Also Includes Installation Hardware
- Utilizes OEM-type Low and High Pressure Fittings
- Each Individual Unit is Flow Tested
- 200 Bar Maximum Operating Pressure